Monday

Ugly Christmas Sweaters - Ugly But Warm

http://christmas.mindgoodies.com/ has this to say: Whew, I just got back from my long Christmas Eve trip. For those of you in Akron Ohio, sorry for the spill of presents on 8th street. And, Joe in Virgina, the best way to remove hoof prints from foreheads is to rub cocoa powder in them. Well, at least they won't be visible.

For all of you in that odd named suburb outside of Boise Idaho who are without presents this year, I was in a hurry and had to skip you guys. I'll make up for it next year.

I hope you all love your ugly Christmas sweaters! It'll be awhile till I return, of course, but in the meantime, you can get more sweaters from Ugly Christmas Sweaters.

Merry Christmas from Santa Claus and the staff at Santa Letters North Pole



Letters From Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment